16, May 2016 | Kids Closet
Your kid most certainly has loads of clothes from Summer to Winter and so on, they are endless! And also, he is growing so, of course, there will be loads of clothes from previous years. Circu blog gives you some tips and ideas on how to organize your kids closet.
You may also like: KID’S ROOM: MODERN DECORATING IDEAS
2. Use always hangers adapted to the size of your kids. If you use adult-sized ones their clothes will fall or be floppy, be aware of that. Also, the hangers should match, ideally.
3. Makes sure the closet is easy to use not only for you but also for your kids. So, find the reachable height for your child and draw a mental horizontal line throughout the closet.
4. If siblings have to share a closet, keep the peace by dividing the space.
5. There are a few tricks to really maximize space in a small closet, like using pull-out shoe shelves that are more compact than a shoe rack or hanging shoe organizers since you can have multiple rows of shoes, but you pull each row out like a drawer. Customize your kids closet and adapt it to the necessities of you and your child’s needs.
6. Always leave some room to organize toys; use organizers to divide the toys per favorite toys and for “themes”, example: cars in one space and legos in another space.
7. Don’t forget to decorate the space, organize is important, but also be careful with the presentation. Maybe hang some of your kid’s drawings creatively.
It is not a secret that a kid’s closet should be tidy and clean because otherwise you will completely lose your mind trying to find that favorite blouse for that special moment. Check out our tips…
Follow Circu’s fantasy world:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google Plus | Instagram | Youtube |Linkedin | Houzz
INTERIOR DESIGN INSPIRATIONS
Welcome to the world of CIRCU, a world full of magic and fantasy, where your dreams turn into reality!Circu was built under a dream! The dream is to allow children to dream their own dreams and to really give them space to be and live their fantasies and magical world.